An effective warehouse management system is essential in logistics - an environment that is dynamic and full of variables that must be factored in on a day to day basis. Choose the state-of-the-art Nazca platform to gain control over the process and the data you need to minimise unnecessary wastage of time, money and capacity. Warehouse automation is a modern technological solution supporting the efficient operation of a company through, among other things, optimisation of loading.
Increase the safety and flow of logistics processes
Get smooth performance
We will implement a warehouse management system, thanks to which you will forget what downtime on the shop floor or waiting queues and overcrowded parking are. Learn about modern tools that will allow you to easily supervise the loading process and facilitate the work of all employees and external entities. Automation in logistics improves the functioning of the company, thanks to which you will avoid downtimes generating financial losses - with our help the supervision of logistic processes will be easier.
Easy access to key information
Intuitive, easy to learn automated warehouse management system will facilitate the work of warehouse managers as well as external entities that come to collect the goods or deliver products to the warehouse. Robotization of logistics takes place on traditional computers, mobile and offline, so that all the necessary information is available at a glance. Maximum functionality of the automated warehouse provides the expected cost optimisation and increased productivity.
Our priority is effective automation of logistic processes that is adapted to the capabilities and needs of the customer. In this way, the handling of traffic in the warehouse is effected without collisions and without interfering with the work of individual sectors. The software we use is flexible, which allows you to match the functions of the warehouse management system to the specificity of the plant. We also make sure that the implemented solutions are intuitive, i.e. easy to use - we assume that an automated warehouse should make everyday duties easier. Thus, you can be sure that it is worth investing in a warehouse management system created by ApaGroup.
Notification and data input
- The dispatcher inputs the data into a computer system, choosing an available loading / unloading window in the delivery schedule.
- Data from the notification system and information on the driver and the vehicle are imported into Nazca system.
- Nazca system saves the downloaded data in order to further analyse them.
- The Nazca solution reads the registration plates of the truck and the trailer.
- The driver scans the documents.
- The system verifies the data and continues the procedure.
- The vehicle is automatically weighed and the data are transferred to the Nazca platform.
Entrance authorisation and dock specification
- The Nazca system has successfully verified the data.
- The driver is on time and is allowed to pull up to the loading dock – the barrier opens and the light turns green.
- The display indicates the hall to which the driver should head to.
Redirection to the parking
- In the event of an unsuccessful verification (the vehicle has arrived outside of its loading window, incorrect registration plates or driver data), the system redirects the vehicle to a buffer parking.
- The driver can communicate with the dispatcher through an intercom and receive a manual entry approval in case of an emergency.
- While waiting for the entrance, the vehicle is directed to a buffer parking.
- The driver can use the waiting room and the interactive kiosk, allowing them to check their status in the entry approval queue.
- The driver will receive an SMS upon being granted the entry approval.
- Reading the registration plates and transferring the data from Nazca to loading automation.
- Automatic palletisation and loading.
- Verification of correctness of the load.
- Even distribution of the load in the trailer.
- Automatic generation of shipping documents.
Release of goods
- The system displays the registration plate number over a loading ramp – thus allowing for swift and comfortable loading.
- The system verifies and informs about the vehicle being parked.
- Upon finishing the loading, the systems sends an information about the vehicle being loaded together with a dispatch approval.
- Nazca automatically generates the goods issue document.
- The system verifies the registration plates with the dispatch information.
- If the information are correct, the barrier is opened and the vehicle may leave.
- Information about the vehicle leaving the company premises is sent to the notification system.
- The vehicle is weighed in order to verify the load.
Analysis and reporting
- The solution offers a great range of reporting possibilities.
- Views, elements and parameters are individually adapted to the User and his/hers position.
- Advanced analysis helps to foresee any downtimes and increased demand for processing capacity.