Modern cities are the answer to our obsession with measuring. We regularly check the number of steps, miles run, lengths swum in the pool and repetitions done in the gym. We monitor our body activity because we want a better, fitter and healthier life. The same is true for Smart City - solutions thanks to which the city functions without breakdowns, facilitating communication, improving decision-making and increasing safety of public space users. Modern cities rely on the integration of different areas of life with the help of advanced technology, which makes the quality and comfort of life of residents noticeably increase.
Let's measure the pulse of the city.
Smart City is a solution that indicates places on the city map that use too much energy- so that appropriate action can be taken to reduce energy consumption. It's also access to information about the life cycle of individual facilities, and planning is an integral part of city management. A modern city can analyse the performance of smart lighting, city surveillance, electric cars, public parking and transport systems. The collection of data and its subsequent analysis in the long run means huge savings in municipal budgets. The most modern cities of the world know how to create user-friendly space- it is time for Polish cities.
We have all the necessary tools and technologies that make it possible to control the electronic pulse of a modern city and sensible energy management. We cannot afford reckless management of the urban fabric and excessive consumption of energy at a time when every element of our daily lives depends on it. Smart City is not only city monitoring but first and foremost effective management with the full support of advanced technology. Making critical decisions, optimizing budgets, efficient public transportation, overseeing water management - smart cities create a coherent and chaos-free future and we're enabling that progress.
Smart management of urban space
- Waterworks, sewage, lighting, grid, etc.
- Self-adjusting to current conditions (season, sunlight and traffic intensity, etc.)
- Smart lighting.
- Data gathering in real time.
- Noise intensity monitoring.
- Traffic intensity monitoring.
- Air pollution monitoring.
- CO2 emissions reduction.
- Smart transport system.
Smart Energy Optimisation Platform
- Allows for definition of cost-generation hot spots.
- Controls the use of contracted amounts.
- Allows for transfer of utilities between units, e.g. car charging stations.
- Reduction of orders for particular utilities.
- Avoidance of fees for exceeding the use.
- Verification of modernisation effects.
- Tracking of costs of particular facilities and entire areas/districts.
- CGP definition.
- Preparation of conclusions and guidelines.
- One easy to maintain central system.